9/02/2022

The issue of transport

When you live in a green moutain village, you are well protected from the crisis. But when the people are all old and inactive locally, you need to go elsewhere to find a girlfriend.

Cars suck. They kill, they cause global warming, they are fucking expensive... My mother wants to buy me one. I don't know why.

Even though the current car traffic doesn't suit for a bike, I wish I could go to adventure and wander with my bike, sleeping in the forest... I just don't have the energy for that.

Always the same problem. It's improving so slowly... I am a poor man.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.