9/02/2022

I'm feeling so unlucky in love

In Greece, the people say that to find love, you must be lucky.

I am a strong man. Luck has so rarely been on my side...

When I was in France, I had no chance to find a girlfriend. They are pathetic inferior beings, looking for other pathetic inferior beings. I hate them.
When I was in Germany, I had an exam elsewhere and missed the girl.
When I was in Greece, nobody trusted me, and when I had a social trick (going to a traditional dance club), there was the coronavirus !
Now I am stuck in a shit French village, close to the Spanish border with not enough energy to wander, and meet people in Spain.

My love life sucks. I'm feeling so unlucky.

My positive strength has been imprisoned in the cold walls of forced sedatives... I am definitely an unlucky man.

I want to destroy this world. And see the flowers of love blooming above a field of ruins. It will be the Age of Water.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.