9/08/2022

I have lost faith in all things

When I arrived in Greece, I felt I was in paradise. But the people were extremely cautious, they didn't trust anybody !

87 % of Greeks have sex at least once a week.
75 % of married Greeks don't divorce.

Such numbers ask for respect.

But when you realize that 75 % of Greeks reject you from the very beginning, all the dream becomes a nightmare. Their negativity has fed the repression of the nuclear that was killing me slowly !

I have faith in love. But when I realized that Greece was a country of slavery and paranoia, I have lost all the hope I put in this country and its people !

Because of the paranoia of the coronavirus, I had to come back to France. Now I live in a small village in the moutain, close to the Spanish border.

I have lost my car because I left it, guilty of global warming.
Now, I wish I had it to escape from the French dictatorship.

I have not enough energy to take a bike and wander in Spain to meet people.

I wanna meet people in Spain, find a girlfriend there... But HOW ? Nobody loves me... -_-

I am just imprisoned in a small area with old people. Dead village.
When there is life, there is hope. The place where I live is dead.
When there is life, there is hope. I am unable 2 weeks among 4.

I wish I'd never say that... But now, I have lost faith in all things.

A little hope in the video.


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.