8/05/2022

Nobody loves me...

Nobody loves me.
 

It used to be true... Today, I need to deny this assumption. There are people who love me.

The three mentors from Auvergne.
The beautiful Romanian friend.
The redhead, the most beautiful woman in the world.
The lawyer, my oldest friend.
The new friend I've made here, and her boyfriend.
And my fans on Youtube !

Besides, there has been two women in my life who told me "I love you."
Alba in 2005.
Katerina in 2020.

They loved my eyes...

Even though my parents and my historian friend obviously don't love me, there are people who love me.

I'm a bit scared by the Greek negativity. So I asked a friend to help me to find a wife here and I surf on online dating to find a serious, African girlfriend. I need to find in 2022... I've made a promise.

If you are desperate and found this article because you felt that nobody loves you... Don't despair. In some places, the people are kinder, more open minded, and will love you more easily. Unexpectedly, the people I've met were kinder in Northern Catalonia than in Greece...

Don't despair. If you do your best to be a person of value, if you also care about your appearance, and if you move to a place where the people are kinder, then, eventually, will you find people who love you.

Make love, not war.


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.