8/11/2022

I hate routine

Since I've come back to France, I've been living everyday the same : getting up, buying something to eat, cooking, sleeping. Every month has been the same, with a cycle of being extremely tired with the poison they force me to take, and the sex party I allow myself every month.

I deserve more than this. I've been struggling during two years to move to Spain... And it's only one year and a half after that I realize, that I have to find a job first, and a boss ! I wish I could find the home first, to be autonomous !

There are people who piss it off. I don't.

75 % of Greeks piss it off with strangers. They just don't know they can be helpful.

Whether in Spain or in Greece, I wish I already had moved to a foreign country.

Because obviously, all French piss it off.
I am not like them.
I am a man.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.