8/02/2022

I've shed tears for her

I cannot forget her. Her small, flexible, balanced body, her hair dark like black diamonds, her black eyes with the light of the abyss... I still think about this Greek woman, beautiful, affectuous, intelligent... Here is a drawing I have made of her.


She was staring at me as if she was in a dream. I think we've had love at first sight. Both. I've never seen a woman looking at me so lovely. She made me forget Juliette, who made me shed tears and blood. Now I think about this cutie, all the time, 3 years after I met her... I've shed tears for her. I love her.

The dream can be realized. No matter if I solve my local problems before or after going to Greece, I'll go there and tell her I love her.

I don't wanna keep my regrets.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.