7/21/2017

French reputation

French often ignore their reputation in the outside. I am born in France and have lived there during 26 years. Allow to tell you what I think of it.

I Romance
II Cooking
III Refinement
IV Cowardliness
V Arrogance
VI Philosophy
VII Rebellion
VIII Filth
IX Antisociality
X The worst women in the world
XI Conclusion


I Romance

France is associated with romance : Paris, birds, roses, the Eiffel tower, its cabarets, its refinement, love...

Only tourists are stupid enough to believe this cliché to be true. French are filled with fear, and know no love.

II Cooking

It is said that French cooking, French cuisine, is good. This is true. I prefer Chinese cuisine, but Chinese only eat rice because they are poor...

You'll be able to find sophisticated terrines with morels and boar, then a good piece of beef, laid on a tile, that remains hot, served with aligot (a purée of potatoes with fresh cheese, a moutain plate).

Unfortunately the food is rarely artisanal. But we have a cooking culture. Even tramps criticize hamburgers and kebabs, they prefer a baguette with camembert.

III Refinement

French like what is subtle. They intellectualize everything and complicate uselessly. I prefer simple things.

IV Cowardliness

French have the reputation to be coward.

This is the sad truth...

French are deeply filled with fear. And fear leads to the dark side. After 1945, crime was a minority, but the medias and the people gave it so much importance that paranoia grew, paranoia attracted crime, crime attracted paranoia... It's not a surprise that Daech comes in France. The stinking flower attracts the shit fly.

Besides, the contrary of fear is love.

V Arrogance

French have the reputation to be arrogant. They make something different to be proud of it. Because of this arrogance, France gets late.

In energy, this is the nuclear. France is the most nuclearized country in the world, with 75 % of electricity coming from the nuclear.
The problem is that nuclear power is depletable, extremely polutant and suggests incredible military mistakes.
This arrogance is a huge block to progress because it blocks renewable energies. India, a very poor country, is getting better than France with its solar power.

The baguette has been surpassed by far by the German Bäckerei.

As far as French cuisine is concerned, if it doesn't move, it will be surpassed by Italian cooking.

VI Philosophy

France is known for its historical and intellectual past. In the 17th century were the classiques, the baroques, the précieuses and the libertins.

In the 18th century, many utopias are written. There will be the philosophy of the Lights, with Rousseau, Voltaire, Montesquieu, Diderot... Their ideals of democracy, of freedom, of equality, of reason, are the source of the Human Rights and many rebellions against the oppression.

But nowadays, France makes the brains run away. In France, you can be a genius, people will think you are crazy then will ignore you. People who have fantasy will make a career in the outside, like Canada or Asia.

The level of education has fallen a lot, because since 1968, the school has become more and more laxist. France is not decadent. It is in free fall.

VII Rebellion

French have the reputation to often rebel, to criticize the authority.

Unfortunately, the dream of a romantic revolution for an ideal society is not in the air of time anymore. Nowadays, rebellion in France is just the cry of nasty little dogs, that criticize everything and have no solution to bring. The rebellion in France has become the expression of a deep chaos, without morals nor reason, the cry of people who have faith in nothing.

They are bad and stupid. I don't want to work with them anymore.

VIII Filth


French have the reputation to be dirty. It's false, most of French are clean. I think that US Americans are overclean, everything like in hospital, everything shallow, everything appearance, Nature is humiliated, they don't understand vital hygiene.

IX Antisociality

French have the reputation to be antisocial. That's true. This is the hardest to live.

As soon as childhood, French are taught to fear unknown people. Then when you meet a French, the person doesn't know you and doesn't want to know you. No love.

They never answer by phone or e-mail. They always eventually betray you, refusing that you talk to them, and if you insist, they will accuse you of harassment, call the police, start proceedings against you. They are very unfaithful.

Hypocrites, they will lie to you, telling you that they don't hate you, whereas this is the case. Annoying, shitting each other is their favorite hobby. They don't love their family, they don't love their friends, they don't love their partner, they don't even love themselves.

French are extremely ungrateful. Give them presents, they will never give them back. Treat them like gods, and they will treat you as a shit. French capitulated against nazi Germany, the USA came to save them, sacrificing their lives with the Normandy settlement, and instead of thanking them, French treated them as shits. Now I understand why US Americans don't like French.

French will forbid you everything : no right to dance, no right to sing, no right to touch each other...

Inhospitable, they prefer to see you sleep in a car, because they have no heart. With them, you can die.

They will treat you as a shit. To them it's normal.

French have the reputation to be bastards. They deserve it.

X The worst women in the world

French women have the reputation to be the worst women in the world. I don't know if it's true, but I want to make them take a shower.

This is the princess side. Two stories to make you understand.

I was at a concert for a choral. At the end of the concert, a girl teaches me how to sing, I find her attractive. She invites me to the student choral, the week after.
The week after, I go to the choral. I pay the subscription, I sing. There was a female choral teacher with her keyboard, and a single other man, even taller than me.
He invites me to take a drink the week after. He tells me that I sing bad and that I must go away. I tell him that I go to the choral to learn to sing. He said that I bothered the girls. That the girl who invited me left when I arrived.
I come back to the choral. The guy said he needed me to follow him for some stuff. He lied : he wants to fire me. He talks about calling the police and gives my money back, telling me that the choice doesn't belong to me, and never belonged to me.

Another story, lived by another man. He often went to the bakery. He found a girl attractive. Love ? No ! She talks about it to her colleague, that talks about it to the leader, that calls the police.

The French woman is a monster of weakness. Seduce her, and she will call the police.

She will accuse you of harassment just when you want to talk to her.

She is a shit.
She is worthless.

XI Conclusion

To me, it's simple. No professional perspective, no feeling perspective : I move away !

I want to fight for a better world. But not with bad and stupid people.

I want to travel around the world, to discover the countries where it's good to live. I want to put my roots in a country and blossom. And I want to find love.

Make love, not war.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.