6/16/2022

The coronavirus has broken my heart

In the beginning of 2020 in Greece, I gave myself two aims for the year : making benefice, and finding a girlfriend.

There was a small shy brunette in this city... How she was staring at me ! She was looking at me lovely, as never any woman had looked at me. To think I came back to Catalonia mostly because it was easier for me to find sex... But I always remember her face, her black eyes deep and shining like the abyss, her balanced body, her total determination... I could have found sex there if there wasn't that stupid paranoia.

When I came back to Catalonia, I've never found any woman that could fill my heart with love. There was a Colombian woman, but she wasn't interested in me... To think that small Greek brunette was so charming that she made me forget Juliette...

I even have written a poem for that charming brunette.

And I carry on my way, looking for a job and a home in the young town of Roses in Spain... But I always remember her face, her eyes staring at me with love, and the sweet smell of that woman... The coronavirus has broken my heart.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.