6/28/2022

Portugal ? No way...

I have just made a quick overview of Portugal by Wikipedia. What I read was disastrous : Portuguese has killed a lot of forest animals because of excessive hunting, their population have severely declined, and they also encouraged forest fires by planting a lot of eucalyptus, an Australian tree that is very flammable. Obviously, Portuguese are not respectful with Nature. Besides, the home market has a lot of Air B&B, a company that increases the price of a flat to make it as expensive as a hotel ! They said that precarity had increased, the System encouraging expulsions.

It seems obvious that Portuguese are absolutely uncareful people. No surprise this is the country with the highest rate of divorce in the world.

I have no faith in Spain either, too lazy, too unfaithful. Maybe Catalonia... They admire my intelligence, contrary to Greeks that always told me I was mad. Instead of being a Greek hero, maybe I'm gonna be a Catalan genius ! :-D

If I'm brave, I'm gonna try Roses in Spain next week. But obviously, me mind is possessed by Greece, and I may come back to Ioannina to meet my beauty... another beast. She was small, dark-haired, affectuous. Patient. Balanced, but with a glint of fantasy. And we're gonna live freely together ! :-D

Ελευθερία η θάνατος


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.