7/14/2022

How can we live in peace ?

 If you wanna live without stress, there are many techniques :

  • living in a countryside with rain and trees ;
  • having no car ;
  • having no TV nor stupidphone ;
  • making a job that you like.

As long as I carry on my attempt to settle in Spain, I realize I am much happier using a bike than a car. Besides, making a subordinated job is not for me... As I have money, I guess it would be better to build an autonomous house, and after the money will come from the workshop. Spanish are more open to creativity, and kinder than Greeks... I guess it will work my own way :-D .


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rappelez-vous : on a le droit de dire des conneries, mais au bout d'un moment, il faut se rendre compte que c'est des conneries et arrêter de les dire.